View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Sis this same rule was enact for 2009/10/11/12/13 and there are many candidates who were failed in one of their options but were called for interview infact two of the examples i may quote ...Css 2012 Aijaz Ali ZArdari 691 total and interview 210 with IR failed 23 marks ...and then we have Muhammad Afzal Kolachi of 38th Commons who was failed in muslim law but yet he was allocated to IG group ... i think its better for me to talk to the chairman of fpsc directly
Previous Rule:
(who fails to secure at least 40% marks in any compulsory subject, 33% marks in any of the optional subjects, OR 50% marks in the Aggregate and 100 marks at the Viva Voce, will be considered to have failed and will not be eligible for appointment.)

If you check previous rule, then you will notice "Or" which is not present in rule of 2013. It means that if a candidate fails in any optional, then he will be considered as Fail.