View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior King View Post
Could you please tell me that examiner won't fail me if my essay outlines are from jehangir's essays book? Can i prepare essay from jehangir's essay book? From where else can i take data for my essay? Please help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior King View Post
Those who help can never be poor.
Brother although I am not a qualifier but in my opinion never ever follow Jehangir Books for Essay preparation. I cannot comment on their written expression as they have a very good teams of elite people but nearly all the fact and figures along with data presented in those books is either biased or outdated.

I am saying this because a friend of mine did the same and he bought those so called authentic notes of Jehangir that were advertised in 2012 before exams. Those notes cost him 1500/- per subject but of no use.
exclusively (Saturday, November 23, 2013), GEOLOGIST AK (Wednesday, January 01, 2014), Warrior King (Saturday, November 23, 2013)