View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
@ Naveed...

Sir you suggested to cram statistics of economic survey of Pakistan. I have downloaded it; that is very vast.. please let me know which facts/statistics are to be crammed for CA and Essay...
No Dear, neither in my life I have told anyone to cram anything nor I have myself have been able to cram even one paragraph.

what I have always told you people is to memorize important fact and figures given in economics survey of Pakistan. That too the latest one, the one which you have downloaded is of no use, because January main 2013/14 ka edition ajaiga. make your own notes out of that survey in bullets forms that should cover all the important statistical data/fact and figures

i.e.

Literacy ratio
Literacy ratio of men, women (provincewise)
unemployment
poverty
total GDP
minimal GDP
GDP (PPP)
GDP growth rate
toal imports
total exports
foeign debts
new investments in Pak
FDI's
and etc etc

This exercise will not only help you in Current/Pak Affairs but this exercise will equally benefit you in almost all papers in one way or the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have seen your scores in CA and PA.. Really you have done good job in both of your papers...

How did you attempt both papers, I mean which is your style like essay type (outlines+quotations+intro to con) or simple style just with headings?

I followed essay style attempting in CA/PA and got very poor scores..!..

and please throw some light on quotations; how to start our ans with a related quotation. There are a lot of quotes, I mean which quotes/ref are needed.. If you have prepared notes for it, then please share with us...

Thanks in anticipation..
I have already answered your queries in Current Affairs section.
exclusively (Saturday, November 23, 2013), GEOLOGIST AK (Wednesday, January 01, 2014)