View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
popualr view or social view of abnormality

social norms ( distinguishing between right andwrong )

violation of social norms is the un written rule that are not acceptable to the social group . In this practice behavioral is incomprehensive and threaten to the social groip

for example in the eatern europe people stands close to the stranger , pitch , voice , and talks while in uk , this is abnormal .
According to definiation , the degree to which norm is violated and thea ssociation of the particular norms to the societuy.

Limitation ,this cocept is relative and change with the time ,as it i prctice currentlya cceptable to the peopel but later it may not be acceptable due to its change
example
in two century ago in europen society peole beat the chikd due to noise , violate of code , but now it is child abuse , so take into consider this concept

statistical frequency

in this teh trait , think ,behavior that is rare and unsual statistical . One thing that is regarded a intelligence . The personal that is mental retarded above and below teh optimized and average level of intelligence ,
in contratry , thsi is not true the person with the aveage iiq is regarded as intelligence in teh society ,
surely , thsi has limitatin and eth concept of desirability and undersablityis understand

example te left handed children is regarded as te abnormal , it is oposite to teh siciety and also rare ,but in truely , no body clasify it abnormal , so the comcept of abnormality is deviant and exception exsist.

Failure to function adequately

under thsi concept the persoanl is frequently unable to cope with the day to dya demand , thsi lead to eth failure of every day routines ,
sagleman classify following failure to function frequently

maaadptiveness (self danger)

un predictable , vividness

discofort to observer

violation of social norm and standard
thsi stil ahs limitation , teh behavioal is help ful as it is describe that the iobseesive compulsive individual with eth continue hand washing gives comfort

secondly , the individual with teh malaadtiveness ahs eth good practice
smolking
alcohloic activity
deviation from the set mental health

in society theset characteristices are part of the personality and psychology , but in few cases violation may occur

these are

recogzing about self

grwoth and development

about environment

reality of peception

independence and autonomy
but if the mastery of evnvironment is unable to acomplish , still individual set inthe environment nad adjust .
So it has also limitaion
dear it's psychological abnormality and focus will be only on the behaviours that need clinical intervention.so i think, intelligence and talking loudly may not be a part of it.(kindly someone else clarify this thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
@ sadaf , as you observe fpsc has gone against the mill , the result and the paper of css-2013 is eye opening , therefore , i request from you , kindly , tell the topics specially with reference to psychology paper (incumbent ) .according to my view , paper and marking criteria wil tough , without mercy . Kindly , post teh questin te most predictable in exam.thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamalvi View Post
Hey Sadaf - yes please specify important topics for paper A and paper B? Looking forward
i would love to make a guess paper, but honestly i am very bad with guesses.i know naveed bhutto sir made good and intelligent guidelines of C.A,U.S HISTORY,journalism.

wish he could do it with psychology, but i don't know if it was ever his optional. i am just fcusing on last five years papers.but if someone gives you a guess of the papers.please share it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadafnoorelahi For This Useful Post:
wahab_ahqar (Tuesday, December 03, 2013)