View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamirsahim View Post
I segmented the poetry of all these three poets in the following way;
1.Akhlaaqe Shaaire
2.Razmiya (ghairat,pat) shaire
3.Khushal baba du qalam aw du toore khawand
4.Khushaal baba aw pukhtoonwale
5.Rehman Baba Alamgir insaniyat aw dostae khawand
6.Rehman baba saheroona du mataloono pu zae
7.Hamza baba pukhtoonwale
and so on......

and for your second question that how I attempted the question or what was my approach so I attempted the poetry questions and wrote down 6-7 ashaars with 2-3 lines explaination before evey "shaer". Along with this I also gave an introduction and conclusion (Nachor) comprising a brief summary of the entire question.

and third question that is razmiya shaire, so it was about Khushaal baba fights related poetry.
I am a bit anxious about my Pashto score. I attempted 2 Translations, Drama and Rahman Baba. What were we supposed to write in the Rahman Baba Question? Mata akka time da Ramziya aro matlub na ratlo gannay rattay mey wahalay way hehe..