View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Saleem Panhwar is on a distinguished road

First of all for committed and hardworking people delay does not mean to let one’s self stay idle and stop working on the objective of achieving success. Further no mater when it is going to be conducted, I personally wish all the best to all candidates and pray that may the best ones get what they deserve because our province desperately needs hardworking and committed human resource in the field of education.

As for as announcement for Commerce interview schedule is concerned, SPSC may unveil it in December and interview process may start in Jan-2014.

All candidates shall review studies and also keep sharing ideas regarding interviews so that attention remains focused and progress continues. In another thread I have lodged a request to all those candidates who appeared in recent interviews to share the pattern and questions asked. Hopefully we will receive a good response. That thread can be seen under the forum of SPSC Results with title “Latest pattern & questions in Lecturer interviews by SPSC in 2013”. Sorry, I could not post direct link of the thread due to system restrictions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Saleem Panhwar For This Useful Post:
Mehak sanam (Wednesday, November 27, 2013)