View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 30, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASEEB ANSARI View Post
Paper pattern of the Lectureship test is based on 50 Mcq's, 37 from the subject and 13 from GK (Pak Study, Islamiat, EDS etc). Questions of subjective part should be expected from covering the whole subject. Now, what you need is just to revisit the past paper of Economics (already posted in this thread) and keeping it in view prepare for the test from the Mcq's book of Economics published by Jahangir Publishers.

I wish you best of luck for your written test...
I have been fed now. SPSC's performance is not up to the mark. They always postponed the tests. I prepared for CCE's screening test, they postponed it. I qualified ASI test, it has been said whether it is rumour or not that the tests have been canceled. Last year I had applied for economics, now it seems a hurdle on the way of my CSS preparation. Again and Again they are just wasting our time. Again I have got a sms that the lecture tests have been postponed, I don't know again that whether its rumour or right but I have really been fed up ........Don't know what kind of SPSC department is!