View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 01, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have been fed now. SPSC's performance is not up to the mark. They always postponed the tests. I prepared for CCE's screening test, they postponed it. I qualified ASI test, it has been said whether it is rumour or not that the tests have been canceled. Last year I had applied for economics, now it seems a hurdle on the way of my CSS preparation. Again and Again they are just wasting our time. Again I have got a sms that the lecture tests have been postponed, I don't know again that whether its rumour or right but I have really been fed up ........Don't know what kind of SPSC department is!
You are right dear. SPSC's performance is very disappointing especially in recent past. But, do not lose your heart. SPSC has not revised the lectureship schedule.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)