View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasadi bacha View Post
i am BS (hons) economics degree holder with 3.70 CGPA
best book for economics is internet and no thing else for basic concept read a.haleen khwaja's book, many of foreign phd holder professors and assistant professors advised us to avoid kk david,
my duty is to guide others
any way aap ki marzi jo aap behtar smjahin wo krain

K.K David is the best book to understand the basic concepts of Economics. I myself read it with entertain. I found it really informative and knowledge oriented. Apart from that other books are also good. There are minor mistakes in K.K David, not blunders.

However, you seem good at Economics, can you please let me know which formulas are wrong in K.K david. Please mention them with page number. I want to check them out in order to correct them. May be you are talking about miss printing? Please clear this point?

Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
aghaadnan (Thursday, December 05, 2013)