View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

shahid_5151 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelkhan View Post
I joined a leading bank in Pakistan, and made 6 months of training and 1 month of practical job in bank. I signed the Bond worth 300000 rupees because i was Jobless and was unaware of the HARAM earnings. Upon meeting a mufti and search i left the job believing on God. Now i received legal notice worth 600000 rupees to pay in lieu of damages to bank. (Bond=300000+training exp=300000).

kindly help me because i can not pay this hefty sum. Is there any Law which could save me from bonded labor ? And provide me freedom to choose my profession.
Every Muslim should work with his heart and tongue and devote his energy to develop our economic system in accordance with Islam’s instructions. This is a reachable goal that is not impossible. There are many countries and millions of people who do not subscribe to the usury system. These are the communist countries. If we too prohibit working with banks and financial institutions, then non-Muslims will control our economies as well as the international economy. Usually, the one that has that control are the Jews and that is not in our best interest.

Generally speaking, most functions of the banks are not prohibited, with only the least of their functions being involved in usury. I see no problem in accepting a job with a bank.

Meanwhile, we should all work to change such a system and do our best in conducting ourselves to be satisfied with our work and Allah’s satisfaction with us. Working is necessary to provide for oneself and one’s family with sustenance. Therefore, the rule of necessity applies here. Allah Almighty says, “If a person is forced by necessity without willful disobedience or transgressing due limits, thy Lord is oft-forgiving, most merciful.” (Al-An`am: 145)
You should not worry about the legal notice.The bank will not issue you NOC untill you clear your dues and i think you don,t need any NOC.
adeelkhan (Friday, December 06, 2013)