bhai ap konsa book refer kar rhy ho

psychology k lye
i referred Robert S feldman
Mrs Sheharbano
and G.neil Matin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain Qaiser View Post
Brother,

With due respect, you are way over your head with this studying plan.

Your studying plan should be realistic and approachable. This is rather a revision plan, for those students who have gone through with complete syllabus and just want to revise in last couple of months. You cannot possibly complete your preparation with this plan starting from scratch.

I am saying this because, you may follow these steps for couple of days or a week at most but if you just missed one day of that plan, you will start falling behind and this will discourage you and ruin your preparation.

Be rational with your approach brother. Best of luck with your exams.
Wish you a successful life.
Ok, you have all the rights in the world to say anything which you like except changing my gender (I am a girl, not a Boy)

as far as this plan is concerned it is totally rational if you could see. i am not pouring this on anybody, one with stamina can of course meet the desired result.
psychology is not a rocket science,( Must I educate people) all should grow up to alter things with according to one's capacity. and indeed it can be bit discouraging but it won't if you'd be too selective (I bet), besides i followed the same plan and I am done with my preparation.( i am not that sage , an ordinary aspirant I am)
comp Engr (Monday, December 09, 2013)