Thread: Study Plan
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 09, 2013

Almas khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain Qaiser View Post
Firstly, I want to apologize for changing your gender. In my defense, 'Almas' gave me the wrong signal. Even if it were a pseudonym, Almas is Mongolian for " Wild Man ". Even then, accept my apologies.

As to the plan, If you completed it, then kudos to you.

My intensions were not wrong, I really think preparing psychology in this time period would jumble up a lot of things. But that's just me I guess.

Are you the aspirant for 2014?
I think husnain you should reduce the time you spend on googling things. Almas is a urdu word you can find it in "FEROZ UL LUGHAT" which means Diamond. History tells about it various times that kings use to gift this rare diamond to other emperors in order to maintain peace between them it was considered a sign of friendship between two states. Apart of this "Surma" (led) obtained from Kohi toor is also called Almas due to its characteristics. Black and vivid. And the Famous Sword of Hazrat Ali R.A commonly known as Zulfiqaar has been named as Almas (sign if death and glory) by many historians.

If you can see I have especially designed this plan for the aspirants of 2014 who started their preparation in November. And Yes I am !