View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Who have got 140 plus in Psy, must reply!

Assalam o alaikum...

Seniors I am really disappointed from my score in Psychology. It is not more than 130 Plus what I targeted in my first attempt... any ways I am going to ask some thing about Psychology...

Should I draw Bubble diagram, Outlines in every question?

Suppose: If two questions are asked, one is general topic and second one is scientific oriented, then which one must be attempted? Which would be fetching better score..?

I have been fed up..... I just want minimum 140 plus score. More or less my concepts are clear. I have prepared my Psychology to the level of perfection. I really can not afford and bear 120 score.

Also suggestion me that whether one must attempt his/her question with outlines or without outlines.. (Don't forget that my target is minimum minimum 140!

Also what about Introduction and Conclusion,,, one of my friend suggested me to give your own Comments but no conclusion in the last?

I am just asking about the way of attempting a question in Psychology?

"Hamain lagta hai checker ne hamara paper nahi parha tha sahi" !!!!!" Inshallah in this time I will be making them bound to award me highest marks what I deserve!

Please help me out in this regard......

Thanks in anticipation...
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
paras Sulehri (Tuesday, December 10, 2013)