View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeelkhan View Post
I joined a leading bank in Pakistan, and made 6 months of training and 1 month of practical job in bank. I signed the Bond worth 300000 rupees because i was Jobless and was unaware of the HARAM earnings. Upon meeting a mufti and search i left the job believing on God. Now i received legal notice worth 600000 rupees to pay in lieu of damages to bank. (Bond=300000+training exp=300000).

kindly help me because i can not pay this hefty sum. Is there any Law which could save me from bonded labor ? And provide me freedom to choose my profession.
Dear Mr. Adeel:

If my information is correct, you have done MBA and attained age of 22+. And now you are telling us that you didn't know "Riba" is prohibited in Islam. Do you think public/judges/bankers are insane to digest your argument?

Sood haram hy ye primary ky bachy ko bhi pata hy.

You joined bank knowing the fact that banks deal in "Riba" and "Riba" is prohibited in Islam. You entered into a contract without any compulsion; you had option to join with bond or not to join. There was no compulsion to join. Breach of contract is also prohibited in Islam. Bank invested on your training. Now at this stage you are breaching the contract. You want to prove yourself true Muslim by getting rid of Riba based job (very good decision) but at the same time your honesty (requirement for True Muslim) becomes questionable when you don't honor a contract.

Let me tell you one thing: You had intension to switch from the job before you met mufti. Look at your post :

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/588835-post590.html

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/588913-post599.html

So please don't use "Islam" as a cover. Religion ko dhal bana ky istemal karna bhi iman ki kamzori hy. With this mindset I cannot believe that you were so innocent that you did not know implications of "Riba" from Islamic point of view.

Coming to your bond issue:

Banks can waive the bond if you have justified grounds. You can request them in writing by explaining to them your strong diversion to Religion. Tell them about your complete submission to Islam and ask them to help you out in this noble cause. Give them assurance that you won't join any Riba linked institution and request them to waive the bond considering your step towards Islam (naiki ki taraf ik qadam hy). They may consider such request.

Please don't mind for this straightforward post because if one follows Islam in true sprit it is admirable but if one tries to use it for his personal reasons and doesn't honor other obligations then his first claim is doubtful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafay2k1 View Post
Adeel..
The concept Which lagally applies on u according to banking ordinance 1996 is called " Ta warkaray da"
It bounds u to pay any debts before leaving ur Employer..
Senior vice Khar from Mcb staff college would be more helpfull in this regard
I don't think, any Banking ordinance 1996 exists. Are you talking about Banking Companies Ordinance 1962?
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Descendant of Saul (Monday, December 16, 2013)