View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 10, 2013

adeelkhan is on a distinguished road
Seeing your gloomy words endorsed the words of one of the fellow of this forum, that "this forum only petrifies in case of advice".

As i earlier said that i would say again.. JOBLESS HOTE HUE HARAM KI BATAIN SIRF AIWEN LAGTI HAIN LEKIN JAB KAMANA SHURU KARO TAB REALITY KA ANDAZA HOTA HA. BARKATEIN HARAM KI PATA CHALTI HAIN.

RAZ i was not expecting such words.
Sood haram hy ye primary ky bachy ko bhi pata hy

I was knowing but fully certified by the Islamic scholar, because according to some usmani ulemas it was halal.

please don't use "Islam" as a cover.
I am not taking cover but as Muslim it is mandatory for me to follow its teachings.

I cannot believe that you were so innocent that you did not know implications of "Riba" from Islamic point of view.

Then you would definetly could not believe that i am a Muslim. It is upon the will of God when he want it is done, that what you knows is depicted in your acts.

I am sticking to what i posted earlier.UBL+HBL and NBP officals tell what happened in their banks. Even advised it is better to do something except wasting the time...thats why joined bank(phooti Qismat)

@IRRAJ: I am much much thankful to you for your UNDERSTANDING and kind support deepest from my heart. I shall make the contact as early as possible.