View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013

paras Sulehri is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Assalam o alaikum...

Seniors I am really disappointed from my score in Psychology. It is not more than 130 Plus what I targeted in my first attempt... any ways I am going to ask some thing about Psychology...

Should I draw Bubble diagram, Outlines in every question?

Suppose: If two questions are asked, one is general topic and second one is scientific oriented, then which one must be attempted? Which would be fetching better score..?

I have been fed up..... I just want minimum 140 plus score. More or less my concepts are clear. I have prepared my Psychology to the level of perfection. I really can not afford and bear 120 score.

Also suggestion me that whether one must attempt his/her question with outlines or without outlines.. (Don't forget that my target is minimum minimum 140!

Also what about Introduction and Conclusion,,, one of my friend suggested me to give your own Comments but no conclusion in the last?

I am just asking about the way of attempting a question in Psychology?

"Hamain lagta hai checker ne hamara paper nahi parha tha sahi" !!!!!" Inshallah in this time I will be making them bound to award me highest marks what I deserve!

Please help me out in this regard......

Thanks in anticipation...
by the way which books you are consulting?