View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
i do not have any idea of local authors edition but you should add foreign authors data to your notes, they will be suffice in sha Allah
Thank you so much for your such a sincere suggestion. I have done each and every thing, I hope paper checker will consider my efforts, no matter most of the notes of mine are prepared from the local authors, though they contain qualitative material with contemporary examples...I got my notes checked by a madam, she liked my work and appreciated, if a person who has done M.Phil in Psychology, appreciates my style and attempting, then I hope checker will also be bound to award me good marks. The rest God knows better, however, I am looking forward a positive response from the checkers, Inshallah they won't demotivate me again

The upcoming attempt would be a mature attempt of mine. Inshallah..