View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Star View Post
Dear all-
i have received a letter today from FPSC that i have been rejected from css 2014 exame on account of providing wrong subject combination---
Infact i have called FPSC for the correction of combination but they refused to correct it by saying that " iss bar rules sakht hai, nahi ho sakta"-----

infact i have done a mistake and being a css aspirant it is very stupid error from my side but being a human mistake can happen from any person--- is this mistake so big that i have been rejected from CSS 2014 exame. It will destroy my one attempt for css-- i have studied for more than a year and still there are 2 months remaining in the exame----

Is it not possible for FPSC to cancel our rejection and allow us to sit in the exame for 2014-----

plz Seniors advice us in this situation---
is there any way which we can follow to sit in the exame-
AoA

You may like to check from FPSC for the current rulings. However, as per Rule 8 under General, “The candidates are cautioned that wrong selection of subjects will lead to summary rejection under para 7 and no appeal will be entertained against this rejection. Change of optional subjects is not allowed.

Its your fault my friend. Subject selection is very important thing and if you have selected wrong combination then FPSC is not be blamed for this. However, dont worry, it seems to be a problem to you now, but there may be some benefit in it for you.

Good luck.

Regards
Amina Gilaani (Sunday, January 05, 2014), Silent Star (Thursday, December 19, 2013)