View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Arslan Iftikhar is on a distinguished road
Question Seniors Please Guide about doing CSS or not

Guys I m too much confused, Guide if you can..(PLZZZZzz)sad
I am a student of M.Phil Physiology in University of Agriculture Faisalabad. Recently I've got selected for HEC M.Phil leading to PhD scholarship for Turkey, a full fledged scholarship with job security on return. I am even expecting to be selected as Lecturer (BPS-18) in same uni in coming days. BUT still I believe that being in Research and Teaching side in Pakistan I can never do anything at all for my society except fake researches and so on so I've decided to sacrifice my scholarship and even my Lectureship just for the sake of earning "Practicality" in life through the CSS. But issue I have is I have less Self Confidence. Although I got about 80% marks every time through out my carrier in matric, FSc etc but I've never been a topper or extra ordinary sort of student in my life. I believe that to be selected in top3 groups (I believe only these groups have that "Practicality" which I need) of CSS I must have been an extra ordinary student in life as only topper of history can achieve such big milestone not the ordinary ones.
PLZZZz do guide if u have some spare time in your busy life.
Please be straight a factual. and remember there is no chance of taking CSS prep and lectureship/scholarship side by side