View Single Post
Old Monday, December 30, 2013

Faisalsoomro is on a distinguished road

@ Mini98,

Yes. OMG officers are lucky enough to enjoy foreign tours/trips. It is because they serve at Federal Secretariat (Secretariat means Multitude of Ministries/divisions/Offices) and all foreign courses are sent and processed at Federal Secretariat.
As about why Foreign tours/course are provided , It actually trains/ sensitizes the govt officers about new things/courses/trends. There are two types of Tours:

1. For getting a degree/ course/diploma/etc from international Academies/Institutes/Universities/colleges.

2. For attending a Meeting/Conference as a representative of Govt of Pakistan.

I am also an OMG officer. I grabbed such an opportunity in the very beginning of my career.
When i was going abroad ,my DMG friends were under training(U.T)..;-)
Uptill now, 80% of our Friends of OMG have visited a number of Countries. Some for 8 times, some 5 times , some 2 times,and some once. It also depends on an officer how crazy he/she is. if He/she is crazy for it, then no limit.

OMG officers were first in 37th ,38th and 39th CTPs who went Abroad officially. They went abroad even before Foreign service Friends of the respective batches.

Now as about my common, By GOD, after Foreign service, It is OMG which has served its officer foreign courses/degrees/trips more than any other group or service..

""Seeing is believing.""
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisalsoomro For This Useful Post:
RMKamran (Wednesday, January 01, 2014)