View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 14, 2014
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArslanMahmood View Post
Greetings everybody,

I would like to know if the FPSC intimates all those who had applied for the examination. I applied for 2014 examination before the closing date 31st Oct 2013, but haven't got any intimation yet about approval or disapproval of my application form. Anybody else got this same issue?

AoA dear, if you had applied online you would have recieved acknowledgement of reception of your application either by sms or by mail, but if you had applied on manual form you'll recieve confirmation of your application in the form of your roll no and center online when FPSC announces so...
So just wait and watch I guess you've applied on manual form that's why you are worried ,but don't be, because if you had been rejected your name would have been on that list so just chill dude...

Regards,
Stay Blessed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk