View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 15, 2014

zeeshan marwat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali ahsan View Post
Assalam-u-alaikum,
I have started this thread purely for discussion to tackle this test. As time is running fast, so we should not waste our precious time in trivial issues.
Keeping in view, the previous paper of 2010 the test comprised of 2 papers
i. CA/PA paper - Purely Subjective
ii. Maths+Eng+CA+PA+Isl+GK - 100 Marks MCQs paper.

But as this time, NTS is going to take test so may be it will be a bit different. So, we will have to wait for the official announcement of Paper pattern and syllabus. Since, test is on 2 March 2014 (as mentioned on NTS website) so for timebeing i have started with these books, as i already have them.

1. Islamic Studies MCQs by Imtiaz Shahid
2. Caravan GK MCQs (All subjects combo)
3. IndoPak+PA MCQs by Sohail Bhatti
4. EDS MCQs by Rab Nawaz Samo.

Now, what u suggest which subject needs to be prepared first, keeping in mind the fact that NTS will conduct this test?

Also, suggest that what should be done for Maths and English portion? How to tackle this area of study? Any relevant books you can think of?

(PS: Please keep this thread purely for studies related discussion, so we can get maximum out of it Unlike other threads which were spoiled by hundreds of repeatitive posts regarding eligibilty criteria.)
keeping in view the NTS role,they have been conducting mcq's based test.so it can be predicted that the test will be mcq's based.For maths portion study and practice jehangir's Gat book,English is a vast subject anything can be asked from anywhere but you must have knowledge about sentences,basic grammar rules etc.Anyway i cannot start my study for the test now as i am busy in the preparation for css 2014.catch you up after 22nd February