View Single Post
Old Friday, January 17, 2014

arif memon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali ahsan View Post
Assalam-u-alaikum,
I have started this thread purely for discussion to tackle this test. As time is running fast, so we should not waste our precious time in trivial issues.
Keeping in view, the previous paper of 2010 the test comprised of 2 papers
i. CA/PA paper - Purely Subjective
ii. Maths+Eng+CA+PA+Isl+GK - 100 Marks MCQs paper.

But as this time, NTS is going to take test so may be it will be a bit different. So, we will have to wait for the official announcement of Paper pattern and syllabus. Since, test is on 2 March 2014 (as mentioned on NTS website) so for timebeing i have started with these books, as i already have them.

1. Islamic Studies MCQs by Imtiaz Shahid
2. Caravan GK MCQs (All subjects combo)
3. IndoPak+PA MCQs by Sohail Bhatti
4. EDS MCQs by Rab Nawaz Samo.

Now, what u suggest which subject needs to be prepared first, keeping in mind the fact that NTS will conduct this test?

Also, suggest that what should be done for Maths and English portion? How to tackle this area of study? Any relevant books you can think of?

(PS: Please keep this thread purely for studies related discussion, so we can get maximum out of it Unlike other threads which were spoiled by hundreds of repeatitive posts regarding eligibilty criteria.)

Yesterday, I inquired of NTS call center regarding test pattern. They said that sample paper would be uploaded on the website soon.

I think the test pattern will cover the following subjects:

English
Basic Arithmetic
Analytical reasoning
GK (CA, EDS, PA)