View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 28, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

@paras , its a huge debate, when i read my thread of Psychology again , i thought i ve missed million of more things which are needed to be discussed, actually its all about competition, and how one can differeniate one's paper from the rest , knowledge remained almost same with everybody , but skills and grip on aparticular subject can differeniate you , for geography one has to be the best ifn 3d diagrams and shadding , so that orignality can be put in a paper , maximum headings are needed , like if attempting for land forms , if you only go for deblij it just gives you not more than 9-10 headings , go for geology , but be selective , alot of people are afraid of human geograpgy , its all about mapping and techniques , dont again go for pakistani writers, if believe me you just go through headings of foreign authors , you can do wonders , otherwise ask question wise , still for this attempt , nothing can be done , do revise what ve you prepared , best of luck