View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 30, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C1stWiki View Post
What books do you recommend for the Human Geography? And kindly explain your views regarding 3D figures and shading? I could not get that. So, kindly elaborate.
3d means , to show something on table , or tablet , to creats effects,
eg u shape valley of glacier landforms can be drawn either by simply making @U@ or by creating complete effects in which you can smiltaneously show, hanging valleys, aretes, pyramidal peaks, morains, crevases, cirque, waterfalls , by giving depth to valley coming out of mountains, everything is possible ,
Human geography , make a grip on south Asia , actually i ve some noted copied from some book given to my youger brother by his university professor, of complete human geography , i think there is no alternative of those , i ve gone through all other boooks and notes , or if you find a book like that , natural resources, mineral resources, transportation, political geo, cultural geography, agriculture individual and crops , relationship between developing and developed nations, the thing is you know how to draw individual maps , you must have to take grip on drawing north america ,with 50 states, u need this because going to be implementated in almost all questions , southasia , with major states of india , major rivers, ganga, indus, mekong etc, you must have some sort of grip on the characteristics of mountaneous areas means their agriculture and climate , if you use some sense like almost all northern areas of all countries have same characteristics, like if you move to NOrth there is wheat if u move to center their is rice , than cotton , than jute. mean s geography is a comprehensive combination of your skils, mapping, patience , interest , and the most important what are you reading , it does matter allot , economic geography written by pakistani author fazil karim, i think , is a good effort , but again its not upto mark ,you can differeniate if you go for some foreign author . Coaching also sometimes does matter indeed matter alot . But the problem with our teachers is that they make one to follow local authors , indeed they need money , there is no problem to act like a professional , but at the cost of honesty is disatrous for the future. Now my dear fellow, work hard , but dont get panic at this stage because you are close to your papers . trust in you and inyour Allah , pray for my interview please, best of luck , stay blessed . you can visit my page too .