Thread: Sindhi Notes
View Single Post
Old Monday, February 03, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirant007 View Post
Behtreen koshish aa tawhanji. Hikri request aahe, agar koi MCQs bi solve karae ta wadi mehrbani theendi.
"SINDHI ADAB TE HIK NAZAR" by Mukhtiar Mallah is a very nice book for Sindhi Mcq's preparation. You may also have solved Mcq's of Sindhi past papers. Here is the link: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...er-2013-a.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja83soomro View Post
saien can you mail me all Sindh notes on my email please my email id is raja83soomro at gmail dot com please saien me waiting now
Dear you can copy all the notes from this thread. I do not have these notes in soft copy, I typed them myself.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)
The Following User Says Thank You to HASEEB ANSARI For This Useful Post:
kaneezfatimasahar (Friday, March 07, 2014)