View Single Post
Old Monday, February 03, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8261

Yawer Baloch is on a distinguished road

Dear,
first of all, I am Male yaar and you have made me ma'am. khair, my avatar may have confused you. anyways, about books and topics, quick preparation now doesn't work particularly with respect to subjects as Sociology or Journalism. Some news reports also highlighted the issue of candidates reliance on quick fixes. My intention was to provide some international books for candidates to consolidate their understanding about sociology and conceptualize the terminology used in it. CSS Sociology subject is spread over these books and many other books which are having more concepts regarding sociology are under uploading process. So, my suggestion is "Go through the sociology subject syllabus, point out topics, search those topics in these books or in those you have in hard copy, and try to internalize the concepts. CSS attempts is heavily credited on candidates understanding of the concepts of the subjects, not bluffing etc.
aage aap ki apni preparation aur time management ki baat hai k how much you are going to cover your subject(s).

Yawer