View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 05, 2014
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafsa Mateen View Post
I am new to this forum. I cannot access my private messages area. The following message is displayed:
Hafsa Mateen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Moreover, how can I send a private message to admin when I have queries?
Regards
Currently, private messaging facility is disabled for members. You can post your query in Feedback section.
Hafsa Mateen (Thursday, February 06, 2014)