View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 05, 2014

rizwanpedia is on a distinguished road

Friends i received Email but i dont get recieve the call so kindly anyone write me the Phone Number of Bank Alfalah where you peoples who received Calls. Thanks and kindly also share the pattern of test, Grade of Trainee Cash officer is this OG-II or III and kindly also mention the salary against Trainee Cash Officer

Assalam o Alaikum / Greetings:

This is with reference to your application for the post of trainee cash officer at Bank Alfalah Limited.

Congratulations! After initial screening you have been short-listed to appear for a written assessment. Duration of which will be one hour & comprises of following sections;

· Business Math

· Business English

· IQ

· General knowledge

Please report at Firdaus-e-Barein Banquet Hall, 3-New Campus, Main Canal Road, Lahore on February 13, 2014 at 010 PM.

Your Test ID will be allotted on phone. You will be required to inform your Test ID at our reception desk for registration.

Please bring in the following documents with you:
1. Original CNIC along with a photocopy.

2. Clip Board & Pen (only blue and black pens)

3. One pager profile / CV

4. Copy of last educational document

Note:

· Calculator and mobile phones are not allowed inside the hall. Test will be immediately canceled in case a candidate is found in possession of a calculator / Mobile Phone.

· No extra person is allowed inside the venue along with the male candidates.

· Only one attendant may be allowed in case of female candidates.

Last edited by Syeda Bukhari; Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Merged/Chain posts