View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 06, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed khoso View Post
Sir kindly suggest books for psychology. What is your opinion how many books one should go through ? Sir another thing I found sociology among your optional subjects would you please elaborate your views for sociology? Do you think sociology and psychology will help in CE2015?
i believe in one book study. once i said before it is for better to read one book ten times instead of reading 10 books one time. go ahead and select the book on your own . visit my page reccomendations are there . yes , sociology was my subject . it is a wonderful subject too. if you go through psychology in detail there is no neeed even to study sociology . i dont know either the paper of pakitan affairs and indopak history is same or not . but i am dam sure sociology is complementary for psychology and psychology is complementary for sociology . it becomes a magnifacent blend if you mix both of these subjects. quote psychology in sociology and sociology in psychology . also , i think in 2013 the very ist question in sociology was about nature and nurture . and if you go for any foreign author of sociology like @maccionis @ you will come to know how both are interrelated . rest of game is just about skills, creativity , ideas , techniques . one is supposed to see the things technically . Ahmed . also , believe in one thing of mine , or if you want to learn one thing from me , or my conclusion of 5 years in this field are , subjects never betray you , you are the only one who can betray yourself. And , internationanl law, psychology, geography , sociology , remained my subjects , these are outstanding subjects . the concept of betrayl of subjects only arise because there prevail a concept of changing the subject , have you noticed that there are no suck talks about compulsory subjects . The thing is that take nerves of subject in your grip , so get in love with the subject. Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
ahmed khoso (Thursday, February 06, 2014)