View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 08, 2014
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehwish Pervez View Post
Kindly receommed me good books for this?

thank you

I suggest consulting 2 books at least for every 100 marks. Following are the books I suggest, others may tell you otherwise

Wayne and Weiten's book for both paper 1 and 2. It is a step ahead of Feldman's book and I recommend it though I myself consulted Feldman (I did not know then that Weiten exists)

For paper 1: Rakhshanda Shahnaz (BA Psychology, part 1)
For paper 2: Zarrin Bukhari (BA Psychology, part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anis Ayub View Post
As the DSM-5 edition has been presented in APA annual meetings of association in May 2013,and quiet significant changes have been made in disorders, by adding few new disorders, their criteria and symptoms. Do we need to prepare disorders according to DSM-5 or we can mention the few changes that have been made along with description of DSM-4 disorders. I have prepared it according to DSM-4 which is given in the text books.
Valuable opinions of seniors Sir rubraiz, sir Roshan Wahdani and others are needed.
Waiting for prompt reply.
Thanks in anticipation.
Personally I don't think there will be a question of DSM V, but theoretically you should be prepared for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaan77k View Post
Psychology book "themes and variations" is good or not?
Good enough for a beginner
aghaadnan (Sunday, February 09, 2014), RMKamran (Saturday, February 08, 2014)