View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 09, 2014
42nd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 28

shoaib khan12 will become famous soon enough

Ahmed sorry for being late, actually its all upto you , if you think you are not prepared well , and still you dont have any age related issue , than dont do for this attempt at any cost. Take your time , sometimes guidance and personal study is not enough. merely to pass xam is not a big issue , what does matter is to score good , alot of things work smiltaneously during preparation . your concepts , presentation, skilss, techniques, writing , speed , flowcharts, diagrams , conclusions, intros, management, prioritizing the questions , then selecting which one is going to be scoring . for me ones preparation doesnt matter much, what does matter ,is that how you present effectively and skillfully on paper . that thing is gooing to decide your marks . and this thing needs alot of practice. i dont believe in the fact that going for an attempt just for an experiment . to conclude, if you think you are not prepared well dont go for this attempt . if you are with me then mighht be i could guess , but now decide own your own. regards
The Following User Says Thank You to shoaib khan12 For This Useful Post:
ahmed khoso (Sunday, February 09, 2014)