View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

@ thinking
But Sir problem arises wn i've to submit my css forms via official channel wd N.O.C. and i don't think so this time (after leaving once the job last year) Director (Personel & HR - who's a Lt. Col as well) they'll let me go this way! At least upto next year i.e. 2009.
+ the other major problem is that I've to travel allot in this job e.g. smtimes going rahim yaar khan, d.g.khan, muzzafarghar [where ever sm software/technical problem arises or for IT audit as the case may be] & to stay there as well if on MRV's and then u'v left wd no energy at weekend or even in nights to study; however after 2 ,3 years of service wn i'll be considered senior then I may find time to study in office or may shift myself from Regional HQ (technical n MRV branch) to NSRC(hwever in that case my my salary will be reduced by half(cuz of cut in ta/da i get in field work) n also i'll loose the official vehicle wd petrol) n authority upto sm extent as well i.e. moreover i'll be under sm boss for IT audit n daily reporting to him for the activity in NSRC which i really not wish. So for the time being i'v to make a choice: leave css or leave the rejoin opportunity !
people around me (frnds, family) most hv the advice to rejoin !

Thnx allot anyways, for valuable advice n legal aspect about surety service bonds. hwever, even if u goto court, as the case may be, they people hv professional legal dept in all headquarters (at federal, provincial n regional HQs) n its a headache as well; as in Pk these govt bodies are very strong and one may not wish that he/she has a fare chance to win in most cases!
ln 2005 1 AM(assistan manager) n other non gazetted officer lost the case cuz they joined Bank Alfalah hq, abdali rd, mnt branch without the noc of rhq nadra mnt where they signed a contract of 3 years out of which smtime was left & resigned from govt service; after loosing the case they both hv lost their jobs in bank alfalah via court orders + they r barred for 3 years for any govt service; so ministry of interior won that case!
So, thats y i usually, personally, dont prefer any thing which may create such big troubles, specially in career!

hope so, i'll come up with the decision in two days. Thnx once again ( respected all)Thinking, MS LuckyDevi & Sir Ihs.

regards,
Noman !
The Following User Says Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Hira Butt (Friday, October 05, 2007)