View Single Post
Old Monday, February 17, 2014

shoaaibb is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
Because almost every candidate would attempt these question. It would be very hard to make your answer look distinct from othet copies by opting these questions.

2ndly these type of questions are rather stereoryped ones, which can be easily found in almost any book that you purchase from market. You cannot show your creativity in these questions.

3rd, I can bet that 80% of candidates would have quoted wrong facts and figures. Hardly anyone would come up with an appropriate answer if I ask that what is the total energy production in Pakistan, shortage and sources of that production or what is the avg per day corruption in Pakistan? pak ranking in world most corrupt countries according to Hdi and etc.

4th, examiner get sick and tired of going through almost same material, same reasoning and arguements in all copies and therefore they hardly award high marks to these type of questions.

And 5th I can go onn and onn as why these queations are not awarded high marks . Questions like this makes Pak/Current Affairs a low scoring subject.

Thank you for narrating me . Almost the perfect precise of my answer.
sir please make outlines of few questions.