View Single Post
Old Monday, February 17, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanum View Post
I get your point. U are indeed right, but Its unfair with people who try to be honest with the examiner. I didnt quote any hardcore statistics nor I copied any notes. I never went to academy or bothered with past papers. Im amazed that still originality wouldnt matter. Lets see Where I land. thanks for the duas.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you for understanding my point brother. It's Ok, it doesn't necessarily means that all will score low. The good point about the examiner is that they always give preference to Originality. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I second....

Naveed bhai can you attempt these questions shortly by just outlines:

Q. Discuss impact of AFPAK policy on Pak-US relations?.........In this question I drew maps, and wrote many facts and figures and discussed the policies between AFP and impacts on the PAK US relations, I gave dominancy and hegemony of USA, plus some examples e.g both negative positive impacts on PAK-US relations due to AFPAK..

Q. Substantiate Pakistan's role in UN peace keeping missions?............I focuesd on terrorism, and gave many facts and figures e.g causalities, economics losses due to terrorism and pakistan's stance in peace keeping and many other things..

Q. Critically appreciate the decision making in Pakistan regarding energy crisis in Pakistan?...............I took two perspective, decesion making of previous governments and today's governments, and mentions a lot of statistics. Discussed projects, TAPI, IP, Thar Coal, KPK, Punjab Dams and bla bla blaaaaaaaa

Thanks in anticipation....

And EDS Paper was vvvvvvery easy. Mcqs were also easy to me.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaaibb View Post
sir please make outlines of few questions.
Inshallah I will try and upload outlines for these questions today probably.
exclusively (Monday, February 17, 2014)