View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Walrus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanzeel View Post
As far as question on social media effect on election "results" is concerned, don't you think sir, that it failed to impact Balochistan, Rural Sindh and most of Urban cities of Sindh, except one two constituencies. Even in rural Punjab, Southern area, and in big cities the results were not as reflected by popularity index shown at facebook. I guess if its failure side would have been highlighted in the answer of question, it would have made it highly critical. I adopted this approach by measuring the percentage of population remaining aloof from social media campaign. Anyways, best of luck to you sir.
Actually, that's the beauty of the question that you could either expand on what was asked or you could just disagree a bit and provide your own perspective on it.

I went to agree with the sentiment of the question because it provided me a platform to remain positive. Greater impact or lesser impact; it did change the dynamics of advertising and did provide much required drive for the political parties to adopt this social media tactic for their campaigns.

The argument that you put is highly commendable and really glad to see that you observed the trend that way by providing a very substantive figure.

It tells me that your exam went exactly how you wanted it to go. Hopefully, our answers would meet the expectations of the examiners and would grace us with fair marks. Good luck to you as well. Cheers.
imranazeem (Sunday, November 09, 2014), MOHSINALIKHAN (Friday, February 28, 2014)