View Single Post
Old Friday, February 21, 2014

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

The correct answers of the above shared 15 MCQs are given below

1. Who coined the term "International law"
Jeremy Bentham

2. Who refused to become non-permanent member of SC recently.
Saudi Arabia

3. Where is head quarter of ICJ
Hague

4. Number of Judges in ICJ are

5. Who struggled for League of Nations
Woodrow Wilson

6. Original membership of league of nations is

7. Father of law of nations is
Hugo Grotious

8. First session of General assembly was held
London

9. Oldest European Assembly is
Vienna Congress

10. The Secretary General of UNO who got Peace Prize
Kofi Anan

11. The secretary Genaral of Uno who died in an aeroplane crash
Dag Hammarskjöld

12. Extradition means
Handing over the criminals

13. Persona Non-grata means
Undesirable person

14. Charter of UNO contains
111 Articles

15. Reparation of Injuries case was between
General Assembly (all the member states of UN) sought advisory opinion from ICJ on the issue of individuals who were injured during the services of UN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Your approach seems good at this subject... Sir which questions did you attempt, paper seems not that much difficult though.. Hope, you would have attempted it to the level of perfection...
Thanx. I didn't appear in 2014. In my first attempt in 2013 I scored 74 in International Law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirus View Post
I had only 20 minutes for this question. Straight away completed the modes of pacific and coercive measure for settlement of disputes , but in conclusion i gave this definition of the territorial water and said that though disputes be related to territorial waters or some thing else( "Not the wording in question territorial waters of some thing else ") are resolved through these methods. Lets see what will be outcome.
Hope for the best... InshALLAH you'll get good marks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Would be View Post
Fassi bhai!!! I have I.law as an optional. i'm preparing for 2015. I dnt have any backgroung of law related subjects. i have done masters (history). I have seen past papers of i.law and they were quite bookish and simple. but this time paper was general and tricky. so kindly tell me that how can I get good marks in this subject. There is neither any academy nor any teacher of i.law in my city. plus i dnt have enough resources to go to any other city. Therefore, kindly guide me in that way so that i can study at my home. plus please do mention the names of books and magazines of this subject.
thanks in advance
Explore my profile, there you'll get my contact number. Contact me I'll explain you everything...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
faizan dgkhan (Tuesday, October 28, 2014)