View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014

Humaayun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
No system is without loopholes, besides i argue that in cases where you have objections, note and check their results before getting pessimistic. NTS has its own demerits.
You think someone can do the justice with questions after wasting time in cheating, YOU SERIOUS? :o In CE papers? and that too with contemporary trends??? and its also assumed that the checkers, having enormous experience can not filter it out? i hope you are kidding..(Objective part alone can't make the difference)
I don't think there is any point of checking the IDs of guys, you remember after first two/three days of checking. face recognition???? Chill out people, except minor/segregated cases, don't raise question on the whole exercise.
I don't think we are expecting biometric system for 25000 thousand candidates every year, or CSC monitoring for the whole web of centers. are we????
well i wasn't only talking about the objective part... secondly all you need are a few hints for questions that you find difficult answering...now you can easily copy whole books, thanks to smart phones...go to the washroom search for the text read it,,,go back to ur seat and start filling the sheets.....thirdly all the papers aren't conducted in the same hall so there is no point of face recognition....today was my last paper and no one checked either the roll numbers or the cnic in any of the halls....and lastly this is not a minor issue... hello!!! its a competitive exam that we are talking about...there is no point in chilling!! its alarming actually