View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014

Iyya Raja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
No system is without loopholes, besides i argue that in cases where you have objections, note and check their results before getting pessimistic. NTS has its own demerits.
You think someone can do the justice with questions after wasting time in cheating, YOU SERIOUS? :o In CE papers? and that too with contemporary trends??? and its also assumed that the checkers, having enormous experience can not filter it out? i hope you are kidding..(Objective part alone can't make the difference)
I don't think there is any point of checking the IDs of guys, you remember after first two/three days of checking. face recognition???? Chill out people, except minor/segregated cases, don't raise question on the whole exercise.
I don't think we are expecting biometric system for 25000 thousand candidates every year, or CSC monitoring for the whole web of centers. are we????
there is no system without loopholes but at the same time there is no system for which students waste or someone can say sacrifice 6-9 precious months of their lives, they give an effort that is not seen anywhere in exams not even for mbbs I have been through that as well ! and for NTS i myslef have cheated in that exam n me n my fren got highest marks. But wait guys you are comparing NTS to CSS :O
n then it makes a hell of difference all you ned to ask the person beside you is 10 MCQs ina paper n remaining 10 u alread know at you own, solid 20 marks. So no need to write in detail for the subjective if you only have an intention to pass !
In my centre it was even possible to copy other's numerical questions, headings ( theory names) dates and facts !
so, if CSS asks for a standard in ppaers it must have a standard for the entire process !

but apart from these serious remarks! it was lik the best experience no one asked me to cover my sheet or sit straight :P i felt as if i m in class test n importantly class teacher for that subject is sleeping while i m taking her test :p