View Single Post
Old Monday, February 24, 2014

abidkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyya Raja View Post
there is no system without loopholes but at the same time there is no system for which students waste or someone can say sacrifice 6-9 precious months of their lives, they give an effort that is not seen anywhere in exams not even for mbbs I have been through that as well ! and for NTS i myslef have cheated in that exam n me n my fren got highest marks. But wait guys you are comparing NTS to CSS :O
n then it makes a hell of difference all you ned to ask the person beside you is 10 MCQs ina paper n remaining 10 u alread know at you own, solid 20 marks. So no need to write in detail for the subjective if you only have an intention to pass !
In my centre it was even possible to copy other's numerical questions, headings ( theory names) dates and facts !
so, if CSS asks for a standard in ppaers it must have a standard for the entire process !

but apart from these serious remarks! it was lik the best experience no one asked me to cover my sheet or sit straight :P i felt as if i m in class test n importantly class teacher for that subject is sleeping while i m taking her test :p
You have cheated in NTS test how I myself appeared in some NTS tests but all was good I noticed quit strictness.