View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 25, 2014

EkPakistani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humaayun View Post
so i am giving my first attempt for CSS this year and i was quite shocked at what was happening around me ...
well firstly i have just paper left and till now i have been in three different centers for different papers and no one checked anyone's roll number or NIC ... it seems that sending someone else in your place to give exam wasn't a big issue at all
secondly... i saw girls talking mobile phones in the examination hall... there is absolutely no female on security to check them..
thirdly... there should be female invigilators as well for female candidates (and the number of female candidates is much more than the males)
and in some centers asking your friends for help/hints is no big deal... no one stops you(if they are sitting near you)
BRACE YOURSELF ...... THIS YEARS RESULT IS GONNA BE POSITIVE ... EXPECT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS PASSING THE EXAM!!
and yes do the invigilators really have to take you to the washroom and stand outside the door??? the females have an advantage for that as well !!!
i dont know at which center you are appearing but my NIC and roll no slip is check in all 3 centers till now, i.e sadeeq public school, govt degree college for women B-block satelite town and radiant secondary school

by the way

the things you mentioned were highly unacceptable.