View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr anum rashid View Post
and that "just poetry portion" comprised of 40 marks. which means A LOT when you are competing in such an exam and fighting to secure every single mark. enough said. to me, at least, the loss was great..
Quote:
Originally Posted by engrmairy View Post
brother medium + poetry, isn't it enough to ruin a paper ?
May be you people are right but have a look on other questions of paper 2:
Abu Tammam
Abbas Mehmud al Aqqad
Impact of Holy Quran on Arabic

Don't you think everyone at least prepare 6-7 personalities including Taha Hussain, Hafiz Ibrahim, Azad Balgrami, Khalil Jibran, Abbas Mehmud al Aqqad, Shauqi and Abu Tammam. Besides that Impact of Quran and Hadith are the most repeated questions since last few years. So, one can attempt these questions (paper) easily. Even though you may blame FPSC either way but overall paper was not that much tough.

What if I say, all the theoretical questions asked in both papers were repeated even you can find the answers of all these questions in my notes available on this forum. The link is given below.

Arabic Notes for CSS

Have a great time, stay blessed and hope for the best...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
Xcalibre (Monday, March 17, 2014)