View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 01, 2014
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8261

Yawer Baloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wish Zahra View Post
Yawer Baloch thanx for the detailed reply!Allah pak apko khush rakhen ameen atlest some one here reply mee ...i have download the book again according to Ur guide line and am happy it works ....I can do my best for the exam but Ur kind assistance is needed plzzz Brother ..if is their any query can i asked from u??i hope i will not disturb u bhai ... Thanxx alotttt
i don't have any problems with helping you or anyone else. in fact, CSPs' suggestions and recommendations are more valuable than mine. So, to best of my knowledge and experience where you needed help, I would be obliged to help. Always trust yourself, and if you find difficulty, don't hesitate to ask about it. there are many people who help. and this forum is established for this purpose. just check whether you are asking the right question in the right thread/posts. keep it in your mind, I'am sure you'll get answers and help. aur haan, Don't forget to share. Your sharing may help someone in need as you feel to get help from others.

Best of luck.
Yawer
Wish Zahra (Friday, March 07, 2014)