View Single Post
Old Monday, October 08, 2007
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Income Tax Group in CSS 2006. Marit No 102. Roll No. 5324

Zain.ul.Abidin will become famous soon enough
Default Difference between CSP and Non CSP Officers

[QUOTE=Noman]@ Respected Seniors, CSPs and Officers Civil Service

I have an important query in my mind about the difference of a civil service officer in grade 17 who comes via CSS as CSP and one who comes to civil service via some other exam or interview etc.

Dear Bro! Its an important question that ya've asked. You should not differnciate between CSP and Non CSP officers on the basis of previledges. These things are always there for both types of officers. The original thing that matters is 1.diversity of Job 2. Critical decision making and 3.Control over federation. Non CSPs only work in their relevant departments in which they have speciality. But CSPs are appointed as Deputy Secretaries. Joint/Add Secreteries and Secreteries of Ministeries. Political Governments are of temporary nature and Ministers are mediocre and Low talanted people usually illeterate. These are the Secreteries who control the departments and ultimately the Federation. These are Secreteries(CSPs) who are negotiating over Kashmir and Siachen. They will decide the fate of one hundred and sixty million people. Interior ministery controls all the Law enforcemet agencies including Police,CID FIA. and each and every internal matter as to control. But it is not Aftab Sher Pao who decides these matters but Syed Kamal Shah who is a Police Officer. Same is the matter with each and every ministery. People from DMG are ultimately appointed as the Heads of all of Top Civilian Institutions(Not usually after abolition of Local Govt and appointment of Army officers as Chairmans of various institutions). It's a Long story Bro!. I think you will hopefully get the idea.........(Forgive my spells)
The Following User Says Thank You to Zain.ul.Abidin For This Useful Post:
Omer (Monday, October 08, 2007)