View Single Post
Old Friday, March 07, 2014

idealsome is on a distinguished road
Question Senior's Guidance is Requested!

AOA Seniors,

I have been visiting the forum since long, for past few weeks there has been a confusion among candidates of MoD Staff and AD tests.

I would like to request seniors such as Mr.Raz, Sidogar and all other seniors who may shed some light on the queries of the aspirants according to the questions they have asked.

What I have gathered from my short exploration of threads is mentioned below; however this may not be the total queries that have been made,but only some repeated ones.

1- Subjective topics in AD MoD test (Most probable)
2- What would be the merit percentage for passing/clearing AD MoD's test?
3- What would be the merit percentage for passing/clearing Staff posts MoD's test? (Which already been conducted on 2nd March)

4- Will the AD MoD's test comprise of single paper or more than one paper in 3.5 hours?

5- Many staff post aspirants are confused about subjective section which they have attempted (A paragraph of 300 words) were required to be written, however many aspirants did write bit lengthy essay sort of descriptions. (Will this attempt to write more than 300 words will affect negatively in final result markings?)

All these queries are just to make a presumption about future results, and I am hopeful to have a feedback from respected seniors. Thanks

Regards