View Single Post
Old Monday, March 10, 2014
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by misbah62 View Post
thanks for offering help.please tell me how to start preparation of english? because aspirants who have not any teacher to check their daily english practice?
Asslam-o-Alaikum Sister i would suggest you to read some good grammar book like of Martin plus some good book of solved precise . Do practice and compare your precise with solved exercises. Your grammar should be good. You should know the basic rules of sentence structure, that where to use adjective, adverb, connectors, articles and preposition and you can find all these in some good grammar book like English Grammar & Composition (WREN & MARTIN) and Exploring World of English by Syed Saadat Ali Shah. Above all go through past papers and practice them. Once you have done enough practice at least solve al past papers for comprehension and precise then move towards essay. Dont copy material. Use different sources for essay. Write your own introduction and outline. Study rules to write outline and intoduction. Again i am saying that first of all your grammar should be perfect and it will be by repeatidly practicing ang conculting books , doing given exercises. As far as your matter is concern also search css forum, rules for precise and essay writing are mentioned by different people , read them and go on . Good Luck
If any query further then you may ask , i will try my best to guide you in more better way later on. Stay blessed and welcome