View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hafizkm is on a distinguished road

Dear All, Kindly prepare the following things in order to appear for accounts officer post at hr1384.com which KRL. because i have a personal experience of last time. Last time i appeared for test for assistsant accounts officer and had been shortlisted for interview. you must prepare the following things. and i assure you the test would be from the following concepts.

Cost & Management Accounting briefly....
1.. Budgeted Variances..Standard Variance. idol capacity. EOQ. Ordering cost
Classifications of Cost,,Prime Cost.Opportunity cost. etc. some Question of Finance.Capital Market.money market.bear bull etc. capital budgeting techniques, atomization, present and future value,

All the applicants preparing for accounts offier should prepare ratio analysis, variance, EOQ, CVP analysis, cost accounting terminology and some practice from matz and usry, Basic concepts of financial management from any book........ Their will be no general knowledge test only subject specific......
Their test is very tough so be well prepared...........
Wish u all best of luck.......
I have been through all the process.....
Pray for me also........

If still there is a query let me know then on my personal no......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hafizkm For This Useful Post:
Eshal fatima (Wednesday, March 12, 2014), Hammad Farooq (Monday, May 06, 2019), Mbillall (Thursday, March 13, 2014), rajasharjeel (Monday, March 17, 2014)