View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 16, 2014
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion87 View Post
Please share study plan and related material for new comers.
Dear there are many study plan shared here. Scroll down and see them. I will suggest you to make your study plan by going through the course and past papers. You will be more comfortable by following your own because everyone has different pick up capabilities. A minor tip i can suggest is to start from one compulsory and one optional subject. Make your own notes and own notes are most important things . Go through past papers. Your target to cover compulsory subjects should be till September. Don't consult too many books are notes, it will confuse you. Just be stick to one or two whom you find easy. Do writing practice as much as you can. It will be so time consuming to write study plan of all subjects but i will try to do share insha ALLAH. For notes specify the subject, i ll let you know the material from where i have prepared. I hope my answer will satisfy you. Your are most welcome for further help. Good Luck.