View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksever View Post
Will there be any specific marks boundary, crossing of which will ensure clearing the screening test? Or the result would be relative and a desired amount of candidates will be selected?
I am not really sure as I hvn't seen any passing criteria issued by FPSC. I guess they would rather try to limit the numbet ov aspirants as much as they can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahar abbas View Post
Finally you are back with bang
God bless you bro....
Shukria!
Thanx U Sister Sahae Abbas for your prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
AOA,
respected members i want to know that is it confirm that screening test will be conducting this year? because 2 academies and teachers surely saying that its not conducting this year?
regards
Dear Anglestar, Academy k teachers ko tu yeh bhi pata hota hai k essay k paper mn kon kon se essays ayienge. Haan yeh alag baat hai k woh easay atai kabhi nahi hain .

I would suggest you not to pay head to such gossips and rumors and start preparing for the test.

Regards
Faridullah (Wednesday, March 19, 2014), rocksever (Wednesday, March 19, 2014), sahar abbas (Wednesday, March 19, 2014), strugggler (Tuesday, May 06, 2014), tanker (Saturday, March 22, 2014)