View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 26, 2014

inash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed jatoi View Post
Yes dear i got your point.
How? in Which ways progressive education ensures national progress.how you have dealt with it?.
What levels you have mentioned?the fields you have described ,are they the levels? i think these points are also the essence of essay.if you have explained them inside your essay that is good otherwise i think they are missing in your outline atleast.
Yes Dear,I explained all ins and outs of the fields in which progressive education is playing its role in the National progress.Let me tell you that 1st of all I wrote an “Introduction” of 130 words, somewhat similar to the post as written above.After that I defined the National progress in just one paragraph that National Progress encompasses progress in all fields of life:poltical,economical,social,scientific,relegio us and etc.After that,with a new paragraph I wrote that Progressive education is playing a vital role in ensuring national progress.but what is education?I defined the literal meaning of educatin and after that Progressive Education.All this consisted of above 150 words.
1-Introduction

2-What is National Progress

3-Definition of Education and Progressive Education

4-Only Progressive Education at all levels can ensure National Progress.

5-Progress in Economical Field.
In this field I wrote that progressive education produces able workforce that play role in National Progress and etc.

6-Progress in Political Field.
political stabilty.strengthen democracy.make people aware of their rights and duties.make a state a real welfare state.

7-Progress in Social Field.
poverty alleviation.bring peace and justice.character building.and all these things contribute to national progress.

8-Progress in Religious Field.
to eradicate false beliefs and superstitions.promote true religion.true interpretation of religion.

9-Progress in Scientific Field.
different inventions and discoveries.other machines and technologies that facilitate life.

10-Case study of Pakistan.
In this section I elaborated the pathetic condition of slow national progress of pakistan.this owes largely to the outdated education system of pakistan.
11-Recommendations—particularly in case of Pakistan.

12-Conclusion.